About This Product
The ChemMAX® 1 Yellow Coverall provides comprehensive Type 3 & 4 protection against hazardous chemicals. Lightweight and featuring a HDPE film laminated to a PE substrate, the ChemMAX® 1 provides effective protection against a range of commonly used chemicals combined with taped seams, double zip and storm flap.
- Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security
- Very lightweight, soft and flexible fabric (87gsm)
- Low noise level - improved comfort and safety.
- Infectious Agent Barrier - passes at highest classes in all four EN 14126 bio-hazard tests (version used extensively by UK Government health workers in 2015 West African Ebola Crisis).
- Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
- Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
- Three-piece hood, inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset results in best fitting garment on the market.
- New design three-piece hood with tapered centre piece for superior face and respirator mask fit.
- New higher neck and zip flaps for improved face/neck protection.
- Double zip & storm flap front fastening for safe and secure protection.
Packaging: 10 Pieces Per Case
Sold In: Single pieces
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)