About This Product
The Pawa PG530 is a highly durable, cut-resistant glove. Its design utilises a reinforced thumb crotch and high-performance anti-cut yarn. As a result, this glove is extremely durable - even when used for demanding mechanical tasks.
Liner: High-Performance Anti-cut Yarn
- EN ISO Cut level D protection
- Ideal in light oily environments due to high grip nitrile coating
- High levels of abrasion resistance for tough mechanical tasks
- Reinforced thumb crotch for durability and extended product life
- Ergonomic design for wearer comfort
- Breathable nitrile coating
- No silicone detected
Packaging: 1 pair per bag
Sold In: Pairs
The Cat II glove is in conformity with the following European Standards; EN 420:2003+A1:2009 and EN 388:2016.
We found other products you might like!
- Pawa PG400 Thermolite® GlovesLogin to see priceEnquire
- Supertouch Cut Resistant Super Rock Kevlar® GlovesLogin to see priceEnquire
- Supertouch New Combat TrousersLogin to see priceEnquire