About This Product
Padded with patented foam technology in the palm, fingers, thumb and thumb/web area to help prevent Hand-Arm Vibration syndrome (HAVS) and White Finger Disease. Full finger design with adjustable wrist ensures best hand protection.
- Mechanic’s style design ensures excellent fit and comfort
- Soft, pliable materials ensure tactile feedback for tool control and hand flexibility
- Full finger design ensures best hand protection
- Fingers are gusseted with stretchy fabric The tip of the fingers are reinforced
- Non-slip textured palm with elasticized back
- Elastic wrist with adjustable hook and loop closure
- Meets anti-vibration glove standards EN ISO 10819:2013 and ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007)
Packaging: 1 Pair Per Bag
Sold In: Pairs
Product meets the strict European safety guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment. Gloves are in compliance with EN 420 General Requirements for Gloves.
ANSI / ISO 10819
Gloves are in compliance with International Anti-Vibration Glove Standard ISO 10819 and North America Anti-Vibration Glove Standard ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007)/ISO 10819.
Gloves are in compliance with EN 388 – Protective Gloves Against Mechanical Risks. Numbers identify the performance level for abrasion, blade cut, tear, and puncture resistance respectively.