About This Product
The ChemMAX® 3 Grey Coverall provides comprehensive Type 3 & 4 protection against hazardous chemicals. ChemMAX® 3 features a EUmanufactured multi-layer barrier film to provide protection against a wide range of hazardous chemicals.
- Extruded fabric construction. Results in smoother and more consistent fabric than bonded or glued competitors.
- Superior softness and flexibility and more consistent chemical barrier (no ‘pinching’ or thinner bond points as seen in competitor fabrics).
- European manufactured fabric, tested against a full range of chemical warfare agents for anti-terror and civil defence operations.
- Very low noise level. Safer and improved comfort.
- Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
- Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
- Three-piece hood, inset sleeves and diamond crotch gusset results in best fitting garment on the market.
- New design three-piece hood with tapered centre piece for superior face and respirator mask fit.
- New higher neck and zip flaps for improved face/neck protection.
- Double zip & storm flap front fastening for safe and secure protection
Packaging: 10 Pieces Per Case
Sold In: Single Pieces
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
- EN 1149-5 (anti-static)